Friday, February 27, 2009

HSFC58, WT207: Sneak Peek Hanna {wee hanna}

I call this card "I hope you dance!"

It reminds me of that awesome song by Lee Ann Womack

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance!

It's what I hope my kids strive for - to never take ANYTHING for granted! Isn't that what we are supposed to do as a parent!?!?!

I digress - This card uses ribbon (recycled from a gift for the WT207 Challenge on SCS) -- which I threaded through the buttons (Buttons are so hot right now -- I am so glad I have them in my stash!)...

Wee Hanna is a fun set - with this little lady (Lily) who you can dress up in a variety of costumes. I put the ballet outfit on her -- I sparkled her tu tu with some stickles!

The designer paper is from Stampin' Up! It is retired, but my motto is -- if it is cute and in my stash - it's still in style! I used the stylized flowers embossing folder from Epap for the main card -- it's pretty in pink -- then a strip of chocolate chip paper on the bottom! The SU! scalloped edge punch on the bottom of the designer paper allows the chocolate paper to peek through.

Wee Hanna is colored with copics - I stamped her - then I stamped the ballet outfit. The ballet outfit is trimmed, then adhered right to Wee Hanna! Sentiment printed on the computer - then punched out with the word window punch and mounted to card with dimensionals!

What do you think?



Stamps: Wee Hanna! {Hanna Stamps} - available March 2
paper: pretty in pink, chocolate chip, designer paper (SU!), white
ink: black (ranger)
misc: ribbon (american crafts and recycled ribbon), CB (stylized flowers), buttons (SU!), nestabilities, copics, stickles (for tutu), SU scalloped edge punch, dimensionals (under sentiment), word window punch (for sentiment)





2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Such a very very cute card!!!


Vicki

Tracey said...

A beautiful card! This new set is too cute!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online