Monday, February 2, 2009

Hanna Sneak Peek - In Vogue! {the right shoes}


Strike a pose
Strike a pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue
{MADONNA}

Sorry!
When I heard the title of this set - I got the Madonna song in my head!

I made this card for Kristi Ferro's birthday (It was last week). I actually got to celebrate with her and the other Hanna Design team members at CHA!

This is a black base card cuttlebugged with the Textile folder. I stamped the shoes on inchies and colored them with copics. I colored the cow print one with a black sakura gel pen. Those shoes are just like the pair my friend Lisa picked up in Bloomingdales this past fall. We spotted them and she squealed "Those are BAD!" (which is good). The red shoes are sparkled with stickles. They look like an adult version of Dorothy's shoes! I used a small nestie to cut out the scalloped square and attached the three squares to the card with dimensionals. The sentiment is printed on the computer, there is a small stitch across the bottom of the sentiment layer and I used some velvet rick rack across the sentiment layer.

Stay tuned this week for more Hanna sneak peeks!!! The release party this week is on Thursday the 5th! Stop by the Hanna forum and say "HEY!!!" There are always so many give aways on the Forum during release party night!




stamps: Hanna {In Vogue}
paper: black, white, olive, real red, brocade
ink: black soot, copics
misc: nesties, dimensionals, textile CB folder, rickrack (velvet), sakura black, stickles





3 comments:

Vicki G said...

I totally LOVE this card Beth......It is STYLIN'!!!!!

It inspired me to create a similar card.......for one of the release challenges.............

Have a great day!

V

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Beth! Lovin the shoes!!

Unknown said...

Now you have that song stuck in my head!!! This card is shoe-per cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online