Saturday, February 21, 2009

Notebook for Carol.....




I made this notebook for Todd's secretary. It was her birthday this week! I had received a *beautiful* gift this past Christmas from my friend Cindy. She made mine with the most beautiful memory box papers and this amazing sentiment. I *heart* it so much - I thought it would make a great gift for Carol!

Cindy had stamped the front of mine with this sentiment and I recreated it with a .png file which I created in Adobe. "Make each day your masterpiece". I folded the notebook cover using my scor-pal and used some fun Mayarts ribbon to hold the notebook closed. The main image is done with the nestabilities. Martha butterfly punch outlined with a pink sakura stardust pen.

The ribbon threads under the main sentiment courtesy of two small punches on either side of the sentiment (SU! punch) and goes around back (under a piece of white cardstock to give the notebook some additional support.




The top of the notebook is covered in the reverse side of the patterned paper (the same paper was used for the butterflies).

There is a pocket on the left side!

Fun gift! Thank you for the idea Cindy!








paper: Stampin' Up! retired
misc: notebook, Mayarts ribbon, nestabilities, butterfly punch (Martha), small punch (SU!)




1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This is Gorgeous Beth!!! Love the colours and the DP!!!!


Vicki

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online