Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Farm



What a wonderful birthday! I enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin farm (Sunyside Gardens), just outside Saratoga (NY) in the morning with Sophia and her preschool class. Genevieve joined us too! They had a train ride, a hay ride and even a butterfly garden in the greenhouse.

Sophie was thrilled when a butterfly landed on her t-shirt.

We had a wonderful dinner at home with family - Mom and Dad came over and made Roast Beast with all the fixings. Yum!

Victoria and I enjoyed a birthday cake with 9 candles (9 for Victoria). Todd made up some crazy mathematical formula (count the candles, subtract the amount of girls you have, multiply by 10)...I was never good at math - that comes to 39, right? {wink}


I made this card with some of my new Kitchen Sink Stamps. This one is called 1/2 pint playful alphabet. I used my Stampin' Up! punch (scalloped circle) and a fun leaf punch to create the pumpkin. I used pumpkin pie cardstock, then stamped BOO with artichoke ink on the pumpkin. I used my pumpkin pie marker to create pumpkin ridges. I hand cut the stem and randomly added some other color leaves. The forrest branches cuttlebug folder made a perfect background. I used some great mayarts ribbon on the top. The pumpkin is popped up on dimensionals. Fun Fun!











stamps: 1/2 pint alphabet {Kitchen Sink Stamps}
paper: pumpkin Pie, celery, artichoke, wasabi, ruby red, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
ink: artichoke
misc: su scalloped circle punch, cuttlebug, leaf punch, ribbon, dimensionals, pumpkin marker






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bethie - what do you feed your kids? Cause they're grwoing up too fast!! I can't believe the baby is standing up. How did that happen???

Debbie Corbari said...

NICE SHIRT! ;) You look gawgeous!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!! I can't get over how big the baby is now! Too cute

Anonymous said...

Oh
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Thank you for this sweet mini-visit with your sweetest treasures, Beth!
***heartfelt***

Anonymous said...

You have some precious little girls!! God Bless!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online