Saturday, October 25, 2008

FS90: Speedystamper

Tonight I was uploading my photos from the small Sony cybershot (WHICH I HATE) and got distracted, posted a blog post with NOTHING IN IT but the title! Grrr!
Now I {heart} my canon rebel, but I loathe this stupid little SONY! I hate the delay, I hate the way it takes pictures, they come out grainy and blurry. Sometimes I turn the stupid thing on and it zooms in all the way and doesn't let you take a photo. It isn't as nicely compliant with my mac and it frustrates me. I wish they made a mini canon rebel. Todd and Karen go to China in less than a month and I need to find a camera for them to take with them. Todd doesn't want big, he wants compact. Any suggestions?

Onwards to the FS card:

I cased Kay's card Dreams Embraced. I loved the way it looked. What a great layout! I changed things to Pink for Pink week on SCS. I am bringing up the rear of challenge week. SAVIN THE BEST FOR LAST I SAY!!!!


So my changes to the card are the colors (to pink and black). I also eliminated the sentiment and used 3 eyelets. I changed the background to embossed (from a background stamp) and changed the strips to patterned paper (from stamping). I used my crop-a-dile. I haven't used eyelets in so long that I forgot how to use it and the little polkie thing got stuck inside. I have to see if I can get it out...anyone have any suggestions?

I digress easily tonight! I stamped the image with black soot ink and then colored it with copics. I used the ticket corner punch, I added some glitter and popped it up on dimensionals. Easy peasy!

And finally, A big happy birthday to my Super K! Eleven years old today! My baby is growing up!


stamps: Dreams du Jour
paper: pink passion, basic black, white, DCWV
ink: black soot, copics
misc: dimensionals, glitter, cb embossing folder (stylized flowers)/eclecticpaperie, tag corner punch, eyelets




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have two cameras:
1) Olympus CAMedia C-700, and
2) Casio Exilim Mega Pixels 6.0 (with 3x optical zoom, 6.2 - 18.6 mm)

The little casio is compact and very responsive. It shoots any length movies but only has a 6x zoom, whereas the Olympus has a 10x zoom. I prefer the little Casio for traveling.

Kay Kalthoff said...

Hi Beth! What a beautful card!! I love the bright colors and beautiful embossing. I am so happy to be this week's FS! What an honor! Thank you for selecting me.
Kay

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online