Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!!!

Here is a SUPER easy, yet fun card which I whipped up the other day using my new anniversary set from Kitchen Sink stamps. I stamped the hummingbird in:
1 pretty in pink
2. regal rose
3 rose red
4. bravo burgundy
and finally,
5 basic black
The sentiment is in black. Tried to do something fun and new with the ribbon. Card is 5x5 square. Primas are a mixture from my collection, secured with a brad. What do you think?


Kitchen Sink Stamps: Limited Anniversary Set
paper: basic black, whisper white, designer paper (My Minds Eye)
ink: pretty in pink, ruby red, rose red, bravo burgundy, basic black
misc: primas, brads (SU!), ribbon (mayarts/starlitstudio)




5 comments:

Jingle said...

You did a beautiful job blending the colors together!

StampinCathy said...

I love this card and this is one of my favorite birds.

Joy said...

what a fantastic card! love the colors!

n8tvtexan said...

WOW! Love how the bird turned out AND what you did with the ribbon.

Simply Jenn said...

So vibrant and I love the ribbon accent

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online