Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kitchen Sink Stamps: New Release Sneak Peek



Do you see what I see? I have some of the new releases from Kitchen Sink Stamps on this photo. I took this picture of Bella coloring on the driveway. I made a frame with some fun Kitchen Sink Stamps which are getting released on August 5. Can you see what I see? Two of the sets are on this frame. It was a wooden frame which I covered with cardstock. It is all red and black with a hint of white. It is actually a gift for a birthday, but I put Bella's photo in it. The stamps were perfect for this project. You will {heart} these stamps. I cannot wait to show you the FULL MONTY on this frame.....

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

hahaha! The Full Monty! I love that! What a darling picture -- I can see a bit of butterfly maybe!

Anonymous said...

Beth,

in the picture you can only see the bottom part of the frame and a butterfly wing...is there more? It looks really cute so far...great picture of your daughter.

Anonymous said...

sorry, i just re-read the post, sneak peak, there is more

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online