Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Getting HOT!!!!

It's July and it is GETTING H-O-T!!!
Yesterday, we celebrated a milestone with our work family! Todd and his two business partners have been at the new firm for two years! YAY! We are thrilled to pieces with our new home at Merrill!

Here are the guys celebrating last night - a little bubbly, a little BBQ and good friends!

It was hot yesterday - real hot! We have had some seriously awesome POP UP Thunderstorms! The heat has been intense and the storms really quick and fast moving! That is what happens in the summer in New York! Hazy Hot and Humid! Speaking of Hot......Kitchen Sink Stamps is having a 3 day HOT sale! 15% off from July 23-25! And guess what is the promotion code? HOT

Here is the card I made with some of my KSS sets tonight! I love grabbing some patterned paper and throwing together a quick card!

I used a white base, then placed some patterned paper on it. I used my new scalloped edge punch on the blue polkadot layer. I adhered some velvet rick rack to the paper and then placed some pearls on each edge. The hibiscus stamp from Kitchen Sink Stamps was done on white paper, I used (1. blush 2. pretty in pink 3. regal for the flower and rose red and bravo burgundy for the stamen). I used celery and moss for the leaf. I edged the circle with bravo burgundy. I placed it on a scalloped die cut circle from patterned paper. Heartfelt sentiment is from Other Important People, also a Kitchen Sink set. I used sakura stardust on the edges and stamen, and I used dimensionals to pop up the main image.


Don't forget to JULY Kitchen Sink Contest!!! This month's contest - free your spirit! There are a few catagories to enter - so check out the contest thread and start stamping!!! You have to enter by July 25 at MIDNIGHT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
supplies:
stamps: Kitchen Sink {hibiscus, other important people}
paper: white, designer paper (my minds eye)
ink: black, blush, pretty in pink, regal, rose, bravo burgundy, celery, moss
misc: dimensionals, velvet rick rack (starlitstudio), pearls (target), sakura stardust, nestabilities (ellen hutson)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online