Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peek - Halloween {Trick Or Treat}

Here is a little trick or treat sack which I made with my new Hanna Halloween set called Trick Or Treat. I used some wasabi textured cardstock (yes! I have some leftovers) With the pre-scoring - I just needed to make one score. I used my nestablilites and cut a scalloped circle in the front of the wasabi. I also cut a little frame with nestabilties and some pumpkin paper. I stamped the Boo! sentiment directly on the wasabi candy holder with black ink. I love this new archival black ink by Ranger. It makes a great clean images! I stamped the pumpkin on white cardstock and colored it in with Pumpkin ink. I also used a wasabi drenched blender pen for the stem. I trimmed up the pumpkin and put it on the open circle. Three (naked) buttons on the bottom corner and some orange polka dot ribbon on the top!
The bag holds some Cami-patties. What are Cami-patties. Let me tell you! My friend Cami came up with these awesome treats. You take your SU! scalloped circle punch, you stamp the sentiment (for this I used Trick or Treat), and then you apply some mono on the back of the cardstock and stick the scalloped circle on either side of a peppermint patty. I like these because Peppermint Patties are not my favorite - so I don't snack while I am stamping! I digress! I put the Cami-patties in a baggie (from Michael's) and attached it to the inside of the holder. You can use staples or brads to hold the bag in place! Happy Halloween! (And play along with the Hanna Stamps! challenge #28 (HSC28) at SCS by using Buttons on your project) HSC28 is the keyword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
supplies:
stamps: Hanna! Trick Or Treat
paper: wasabi, pumpkin, white
ink: archival black, pumpkin (marker), wasabi (blender pen)
misc: nestabilities, SU! scalloped circle punch, ribbon (mayarts/starlitstudio), buttons, peppermint patties.

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

Beth this is adorable. Love your button embellies!!!!!

Kristi said...

MAN Beth, how cool are you. LOVE this........Love the Pirate card tooo. ARRRRRRRRRRRRG Matey!!

Gabriela said...

I absolutely love it! Adorable!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online