Saturday, July 12, 2008

FS75: Stephanie.hargis

I had another DUH! night. I looked in my pms, selected a card, made the changes, got ready to upload and DUH! I already used that FS. I don't know why I do that (believe me, it is not the first time). I will post that card later tonight....seriously, it is a nice card...I just cannot believe that I spent so much time on it, then had to go back to square one! Thank Goodness Todd is in bed! So, on to the next person on my list. Sheesh, IMADORK! Here is the featured stamper....Stephanie.hargis. I chose this card by Stephanie. I loved that she used a Riley. I chose a Sophie G! pirate (ARRRGH!). I love Sophie G. Pirate! I stamped her (using my new acrylic block on the circle technique). I colored her in with copics and then placed her on the scalloped pink circle. I dotted the circle with pink sakura stardust. I also used a smidge/smudge of white craft on the edges. The background of the kraft was stamped with versamark and a stamp from the Ahoy Matey (SU!) stamp set. The layer of blush is on the bottom, just below that, I sewed a zig zag stitch. That was a change, since Stephanie used the mat pack and paper piercer. I punched the ahoy matey sentiment with the small SU! oval punch and mounted it on dimensionals. I used pink ink on the sentiment and then edged it with white craft ink. I also edged the whole card with the white craft. Finally - BOW-A-LICIOUS pink bow! YOWZA! That is a Mayarts/starlitstudio purchase! Yummy, huh?

Check out Stephanie's gallery here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
supplies:

stamp: Riley/Sophie G. Pirate, ahoy matey (SU)
paper: kraft, white, pretty in pink, blush blossom (SU)
ink: black, copics, pretty in pink, versamark, white craft
misc: ribbon, dimensionals, pink sakura, punches, sewing

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online