Tuesday, July 8, 2008

France Photos





Yesterday, we got our scrapbook from France. Along with the beautiful bound book, they sent us a video and a cd with all our photos (so I can share!!!)



We had the best time in France - We started with a flight into Paris. We took the bullet train to Lyon and toured that beautiful city. We boarded a river boat (which was a luxury cruise ship) for a river cruise down the Rhone River. It was amazing going through the locks. One drop was 75 feet (if I remember correctly).

We visited a few port cities (Vivers, Arles, Avignon) and then took the bullet train from Avignon back to Paris. The remaining few days we stayed in Paris. The highlight of the trip for me was the visit to Monet's garden. It was breathtaking.

We also had a private dinner and tour at the Palace Versailes. We ate in the Hall of Battles (it was so awesome).

Todd and I spent one extra night and had dinner at Altitude 95 atop the Eiffel Tower.

Here are some of the photos from the trip...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of you both if front of the Eiffel Tower! Looks like you had a great time!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - awesome pictures. I'm green with envy. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

My oldest son is leaving for three weeks in France on Friday. Not his first trip there but this will be his longest visit and he'll be attending a wedding in Paris. Looking at your pictures has me wishing I could fit inside his suitcase!

Teresa

Stefanie Staniak said...

The two of you look as if you're on your honeymoon! So very happy and in love!! :)
Thanks for sharing these great pictures.

Cris A said...

Beatiful picture from Paris. We were there last summer and it's an amazing place!

Jenn said...

Oh Bethie!! I am sooooooo jealous!!!! Great photos!!!

Gabriela said...

Beth - your photos are breathtaking. Your smile is infectuous. Thank you for sharing a little corner of your trip to France.

Pat's Paper Passion said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing. I leave for London and Paris is two days, and I'm looking forward to the trip.
Pat

MichelleY said...

Awwww...by the happy....and romantic look of the photos, I'd say this was a second honeymoon! I'm so happy for you and Todd!

Angel said...

those pics are awesome!!! y'all look so in love and like you're having the time of your lives!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Beth - it sounds like an AMAZING trip! I'm so happy for you and Todd. Just incredible - and what beautiful photos!!!

CB said...

Great Pictures! My husband and I also went to Paris for our 15th Anniversary - It is THE MOST romantic city!
Did you have a pro photographer do you pictures there? So nice.

Becca said...

What a lovely couple and congratulations on your anniversary. God bless you and your family always.

The Eiffel tower pics are truly amazing. I am a hopeless romantic too...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online