Sunday, June 29, 2008

FS73: Chelemom

I have known Michele for a LONG time now. I did her blog banner over a year ago. I loved her work then, but it took awhile for that lightbulb to go off and for me to think .... this girl needs to be featured.....

Here is the card which she made:
Magnolia

I changed patterned paper to this really kewl pattern from my MME/WA pack. I kept the scalloped bottom (I used my corner rounder, looks like Michelle may have used some small scalloped scissors). I also kept the baubles. I changed main images and used Sophie G. knits....I was going to hand write "Knit Happens" but I didn't know if it would be appropriate....it would be funny, but seriously, who would you send that too? This one is made with the new Riley & Sophie G. sayings set "Things Riley would say"....I am going to give this to my husband! :) I don't do Moosework! HA!

  • scalloped bottom was done with my corner rounder - baubles adhered with quickie gel pen
  • orange sakura stardust was used on each scalloped part of the main image
  • sakura clear stardust was used on the knitting needles
  • main image raised on dimensionals
  • guava layer was run through my swiss dots folder
  • main image was paper pieced (shirt) with a piece of the MME/WA designer paper


Play along with this week's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Put a link to your card in the comments section of my blog and I will pick a random comment to win a watermark!

Happy Stamping......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies:

stamps: riley knits, things Riley would say
paper: whisper white, guava, MME/WA
ink: black, copics
Misc: CB swiss dots, sakura clear & orange stardust, baubles, corner rounder, ribbon, quickie glue pen, dimensionals, scalloped circle punch,

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Hey! This is ADORABLE!!! LOVE "Knit happens!" LOL! But also love the Moosework saying too! I've gotta go check out the gallery and see what I can come up with! ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a super cute card!! I could totally use that saying,my mom would love it!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online