Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sneak Peek: Get To The Point {Sincere Thanks}

Well I wanted to get scrappy today, but woke with a headache that has not subsided, so I am going to show you a card which I made with the sets {get to the point} and {get to the point sentiments}.

The card was so simple to make - I took a white base, stamped the * shape with hawaiian shores along the bottom of the card, stamped the sentiment and the arrow in new leaf. I took a piece of new leaf paper, used the PTI large scallop die and then stamped the * along the scallops with the hawaiian shores ink. A small gem in the center of the * next to the "Sincere thanks" and the card is complete.




Are you ready for the big party at PTI tonight? I am! But first, check out Nichole Heady's blog for more inspiration! And when you are finished there, check out Lisa Johnson, Melissa Bickford, Alli Miles, Heather Nichols and Dawn McVey. They have been showing peeks all week!



stamps: Papertrey Ink {Get To The Point, Get To The Point Sentiments available 5/15/10}
paper: white, new leaf
ink: hawaiian shores, new leaf
misc: ribbon (white satin), pti gem, pti scalloped die cut

2 comments:

Terri Bills said...

I guess I will be staying up past my bedtime tonight :)

BeverlyBL said...

Sorry you have a headache, but your card is cute. Feel better.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online