Saturday, May 22, 2010

FS172: NCSUnikki

I found this {adorable card} by Nikki and knew it was the one I was going to case this week! I had to make Teddy a birthday card - Teddy moved in next door in December and he and Xavier have become fast friends. Teddy had his 7th birthday today - so the entire 6 pack went over for the party -- I had to make a cute card to go with the gifts!
The changes from the original card: colors, stamp set, used my nestabilities die instead of a square for the main image. This is DCWV paper, which is in a winter mat stack....looked very 7 year old boy to me! :) I used some generic green from my stash, then stamped on some PTI ivory paper. I used poppy, spring rain, summer sunrise, new leaf inks for the main image and then some Mayarts ribbon coupled with a blue PTI button. Main image is mounted on dimensionals! The stamps are from Get to the Point and Get to the Point Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).


stamps: {Get to the Point} {Get to the Point Sentiments} Papertrey Ink
paper: White (card base), Ivory (PTI), Green (SU!), Designer Paper {DCWV}
ink: pure poppy, new leaf, summer sunrise, spring rain
misc: nestablities dies, dimensionals, button (PTI, enchanted evening), ribbon (mayarts), corner rounder (SU!)


2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card! Love the paper

Jenn said...

Bethie too cute!! Love the paper!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online