Saturday, May 15, 2010

FS171: ctorina {So Happy 4 You}


This week's featured stamper is Cathleen (aka ctorina). I loved her {time flies} card - so I decided to case it - I kept the same basic layout, but added some buttons! I also changed the colors and the stamp set.

I used some DCWV paper from a winter mat stack I had in my collection. I placed a layer of scalloped pretty in pink paper (done with my large PTI scallop edge die) on the designer paper, then added a piece of the spring rain "faux rick rack" - cut with my PTI rick rack die. I used my scalloped edge punch on the spring rain layer, slightly cutting off the edge, then doing the same with a piece of PTI white cardstock. I stamped the * with hibiscus ink on the pretty in pink scallops.

For the stamped image, I used the arrow stamp, and inked it with hibiscus, but stamped off once. Then I stamped the sentiments in spring rain ink. I added a few PTI buttons to the card and SHAAAAZAM! done!

What do you think?


stamps: Get to the point, Get to the point sentiments {Papertrey Ink}
ink: hibiscus, spring rain
paper: spring rain, white, pretty in pink (SU!), DCWV mat stack
misc: PTI die cuts, buttons (PTI), punches



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think shazam is too gentle - this is way more like fantabulous!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online