Saturday, May 29, 2010

FS173: Scoopy

This week's featured stamper is Scoopy! Love Emily's clean designs!


this card was so fun and simple to make! It was based on Emily's {song bird} card. I used the flower and bee from Pretty Petals and Say it with flowers. The changes from Emily's original design: added a button, used a different stamp set and slightly changed colors (added some red for POP!). I used the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary designer paper, used a scalloped oval punch, stamped the flower in true black, then colored it with copics. I used a button on the center on the flower. The bee was also stamped in true black, then colored with copics. Sentiment stamped on pure poppy paper, then trimmed.





Stamps: Pretty Petals and Say it with flowers {Our Craft Lounge}
Paper: My Minds Eye {Quite Contrary}, white, pure poppy (PTI)
Ink: True Black, copics
misc: punches, sakura stardust, button {PTI}





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online