Saturday, September 26, 2009

FS138: She's OH! so fancy!!!

That lady I call Nancy.......aka NancyRuth!


This week's featured stamper is NancyRuth! I used {this denim blue} card as the inspiration for my card. I liked the card and the simplicity of it - very clean, focusing on the main image. I started with a 5x5 base which I covered with a piece of black cardstock, embossed with the swiss dots folder. I spritzed the black with glimmer mist and it *REALLY* sparkles in real life!

I changed the card by adding a layer of designer paper (that I had in my stash). I also layered the main image and the sentiment.

The main image is colored with copics, then the outfits were fluffed with purple, green and orange sparkle fluff!
I used the word window punch on the sentiment and then layered it on some orange which I punched with the martha stewart edge punch on each end. Finally, I added some stickles to the star (on the hat) and the cobwebs.


Stamps: Witch To Wear {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: Black, designer paper (unknown source), white, orchid op, only orange, glimmer mist, swiss dots
ink: black, copics
misc: punches, sparkle fluff (purple, orange, green), stickles, glimmer mist, swiss dots folder





2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Beth!

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online