Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Week!

What a busy week!
Winter Swirls stamp set released -- Copic Review article published (here) this week on the 14th -- Xavier started Kindergarten, Sophie started preschool...and swim team started this week! Then tomorrow night I have Open house at the Elementary school (I am PTA president).... I also started the Maggie Homes photography course this week. I finally catch a break Friday with a nice night out with Todd in New York City to see Wicked (this will be my second time seeing it).

thought I would share one of my favorite pictures from this week -- hope to learn how to take better shots with this course!



Have a great rest of the week if I cannot check in before the Featured Stamper challenge card this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable picture.

Poor Evie home all alone with just mom. :) I bet she is loving the attention.

Beth you always seem to manage to juggle so many different things, I very envious.

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH this is the CUTEST picture EVER!!!! How adorable!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online