Saturday, May 28, 2011

FS225: Rosigrld & Happy Birthday Sophie G!

This week's featured stamper is Rosemary. Her card {here} was my inspiration. I changed the colors & stamp set, rounded one corner and added a button and thread instead of bling.





This was literally a 2 minute card. The white base was corner rounded on one side, I stamped the sentiment from Inside & Out Birthday in pure poppy (it is getting *SO* dry - I need a reinker!!!). I die cut the butterfly (PTI) with some DCWV designer paper and sponged the edge. I added a button with some bakers thread. The butterfly is attached with a foam square.

Finished! Phew! So simple, and mass producible! Love it!

A super-d-duper Happy 6th Birthday to my Sophie G.

Did you know that the Riley & Sophie G. stamps were named after a little girl named Riley and this little sweetie pie? She is a peach!











stamps: Inside & Out Birthday {PTI}
ink: pure poppy
paper: PTI white, DCWV designer paper
misc: Butterfly die cut (PTI), PTI button & bakers thread, foam square

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online