Saturday, May 21, 2011

FS224: PaperInBloom

This week's featured stamper is Carly (aka PaperInBloom). The adorable {Puppy Friend} card in her gallery immediately caught my eye. I decided that it would be cute if I changed it up a bit (colors, stamp set) and here is my version:




I used a caribbean base, but instead of stamping like Carly, I used the swiss dots dry embossing folder. I LOVE IT! I changed the colors to new leaf (PTI) and caribbean (SU!). I stamped the train from train tracks on the select white paper and colored it with copics. I stamped the sentiment (also from Train Tracks) in black and swished some copics across them. The main image is adhered with dimensionals. I used button and twill from PTI in new leaf to complete the card.







stamps: train tracks (PTI)
paper: caribbean (SU!), new leaf, white (PTI)
ink: black, copics
misc: new leaf twill, button, dimensionals, swiss dots folder


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online