Saturday, May 14, 2011

FS223: Aimes

She *Aimes* to please with her papercrafting! Aimes really has a fun style and really seems to love Papertrey Ink (although not one of my stamp sets was ever used) - ha ha! I found this cute & simple card {Happy Birthday} and knew it was totally CASE'able. I decided to change the colors, stamp set & add some extras!

First, I started with a cool caribbean base. I don't know why...I guess because it was on my desk and I didn't have the time to clean up my desk before stamping today! I grabbed a stack of DCWV paper and found some coordinating paper (the fun stripes) and added that to the bottom of the card. I used the PTI eyelet lace border with some new leaf paper and added that instead of the ribbon Aimes used. I took my SUPER fun Get to the point stamp set and added a bunch of arrows in random order with hawaiian shores ink.



I used some new leaf ink with the sentiments Happy and Birthday from the Get to the point sentiments stamp set. Finally, I threw three buttons (orange zest, hawaiian shores, pure poppy) in the bottom corner. Fun FUN FUN!!! Why don't you play along this week?









stamps: Get to the point & Get to the point sentiments {Papertrey Ink}
ink: hawaiian shores, new leaf
paper: cool caribbean (SU!), new leaf, DCWV designer paper
misc: buttons (orange zest, hawaiian shores, pure poppy), eyelet lace die


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online