Saturday, March 19, 2011

FS215: mbrcutie25

Based this week's card on Mary Beth's card {cc227}. I changed the patterned paper, stamp set and added buttons!

I used Just Hatched for the sentiment for this baby card. My neighbor just had a baby girl (after 5 years and SEVERAL babies, we have yet to have a boy born in this neighborhood, so I was tickled pink to make a baby girl card).

I used a melon berry base, a strip of basic grey paper and then some punched and die cut butterflies, run through various PTI embossing dies.


I added buttons to the center of the butterflies, and stamped the sentiment in the corner with dark chocolate ink.








stamps: Just Hatched (PTI)
paper: melon berry, white, sweet blush, dark chocolate, basic grey DP
ink: dark chocolate
misc: die cuts, punch (MS), buttons

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online