Sunday, January 23, 2011

FS207: Artsy_em

I love LOVE LOVE the {butterfly} card that Emily created. I decided to create my own version of this adorable card!


The changes from the original card: colors, butterflies are paper, not felt, used stickles, not buttons and bakers twine. Instead of stamping the dotted lines, I used some white rick rack and ran it through the hawaiian shores, avocado and summer sun ink. I used a white base, punched out the butterflies with the MS butterfly punch and adhered the rick rack and butteflies to the card. I used some stickles in the center of the butterflies. The main sentiment is stamped in white ink on hawaiian shores using my new stamp set "Inside & Out Birthday". Used a white gel pen to dot the image.

Stamps: PTI {Inside & Out birthday}
ink: summer sun, hawaiian shores, ripe avocado, white
paper: same
misc: rick rack, stickles, punches, nestabilities, white gel pen

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Beth! I love the ric rac and the colours you used. Thanks so much for selecting me as Featured Stamper this week!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wonderful card! I love the CAS design.

Pam said...

I could have spotted this as an Emily CASE from a mile away! She has a style doesn't she? Thanks so much for choosing her - you couldn't have found a more fantastic featured stamper!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online