Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fs206: Whoistracy

This week's featured stamper is Tracy {whoistracy}. I liked her Sew Bird card. I changed the main image to a flower and changed the sentiment. I used different patterned paper too.


I used a kraft base like Tracy, but changed the designer paper to some PTI designer paper. Instead of the stamped bird, I used the PTI flower die, spritzed some tattered angels glimmer mist on the card stock and sponged the edges. I added some stickled to the edges of the petals. Each layer of flower was adhered with a dimensional, and a button (PTI, black) was placed in the center. The sentiment, stamped in plum on white, was v-cut on the edge. I tucked it under the patterned paper square.

What I love about this sentiment, it can be used for more than just birthdays! I will keep it in my stash of cards for those everyday celebrations!



stamps: {Papertrey Ink} Inside & Out Birthday
ink: {Papertrey Ink} plum, hibiscus
paper: kraft, white, designer paper (PTI)
misc: button, glimmer mist (pink), button (pti), dimensionals

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me this week on SCS Beth! Love your take on my Sew Bird card. That flower is gorgeous, especially with the stickles on the edges.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online