Saturday, October 23, 2010

FS194: LynniePoo

This week's card by Lynette {CAS Christmas} caught my eye. I cased it and made some changes - I added some bling, changed the colors to blues and white and changed the stamp set!



I used the scor-pal to create the score lines and I used the snowflake embossing folder on the darker blue layer. The snowflakes and the sentiment are from Trees with Trimmings. I used enchanted evening ink on the bashful blue paper, and layered it atop the brocade, embossed paper.


stamps: Trees with Trimmings {PTI}
ink: enchanted evenign
paper: white, bashful blue, brocade blue (SU!)
misc: gems (PTI), embossing folder (snowflake)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a very beautiful card! I love the blues and the scoring and embossing. I can't tell you how honored I am to be chosen as this week's Featured Stamper! Thank you SOOOO much! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online