Saturday, July 31, 2010

FS182: Every cloud has a silver lining....

And Alanna's gallery shimmers of gold! This week I took a card from Alanna's gallery (al_silver2) called {Thanks A Bunch} and cased it. I changed the stamp set and didn't use twinkle stickers. I used the Our Craft Lounge Hangin' Loose with Kona set to create the sentiment, sand and main image. I started off with a 5x5 square base with rounded corners. I sponged the edges with the cream ink. I stamped the sand with PTI dark chocolate and cream ink on the kraft paper. I stamped the crab and Kona on white paper and colored them with copics. I trimmed the colored images and then adhered them to the card with dimensionals. I added some bing to the surfboard and board-shorts with stickles. The sentiment is from Kona, stamped in dark chocolate. I added some shadowing under the images with some copics.








Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Hangin' Loose with Kona
Paper: white, kraft
Ink: dark chocolate, black, cream, copics
misc: stickles, corner rounder, dimensionals

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online