Sunday, July 18, 2010

FS180: 1busymomof2

If you think Latisha is busy....you must not be paying attention...I haven't blog posted since the 3rd of July! HOLY WOW! I have been so crazy busy this summer - so much going on - so little time to stamp. It's been a scorcher here in NY this summer - how about where you are?


So here is a little card I threw together for the challenge this week, based on Latisha's card {here}. I changed the stamp set to OCL Big Birthday Wishes, the colors to these greens, blues and orange, and made the circle into an oval on my card (the main image).

Gotta post this quick because we are having super duper thunderstorms here!




stamps: OCL Big Birthday Wishes
paper: white, DCVW, blue (SU)
ink: black
misc: twill, copper cord, PTI button, oval punch



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online