Saturday, July 3, 2010

FS178: Cookiebaker

This week's FS is Cookiestamper (Charlene). I based my card on {this Mackinac Island} card. I changed the stamp set and colors. I created a patriotic card and kept the "button wheel" theme. I used a 4.25 square base with some red cardstock (3.25 inch square) and some designer paper (DCWV). I used the adorable Our Craft Lounge set Patriotic Parade. It is such an adorable set!


I stamped, colored and cut out the bear, TNT and wagon. I used some white buttons on the wagon and colored the inside of the buttons with a blue copic marker. The bear, wagon and TNT are all popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped on red cardstock and I used a white galaxy marker on the stars. Then I popped that up on dimensionals and added some stickles to all the stars on the card.


stamps: Our Craft Lounge {patriotic parade}
paper: white, red, designer paper (DCWV)
ink: black, copic markers
misc: dimensionals, buttons (PTI), punch (SU!), white galaxy pen, stickles

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online