Saturday, December 26, 2009

FS151: SmilynStef


This week's featured stamper is SmilynStef. I decided to use the Plum Snowflakes card to case this week. I changed the color (to Navy) and the stamp set (I used my Winter Swirls/Papertrey Ink Stamp set). I also added a button with some silver cord.

I started with a navy base and then stamped random snowflakes from the Winter Swirls stamp set on white cardstock with white craft ink. I covered the white ink with clear embossing powder and heat embossed. I sponged the background with navy ink, then spritzed it with denim glimmer mist. I used some silver/navy ribbon in a big bow on the top, then mounted the white paper to the navy base. I found a navy button in my PTI stash and tied some silver cord in a bow. I stamped the sentiment in white ink on navy paper and punched the end with a scalloped square punch to give it a little fun edge.


stamp: Winter Swirls/Papertrey Ink
paper: Navy, white
ink: white craft, navy (SU!)
misc: clear embossing powder, silver cord, ribbon, glimmer mist (denim), punch





2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I love the scalloped end on the sentiment tag ... thanks again for choosing me as Featured Stamper ... I am truly enjoying my day.

Niki Estes said...

Beth, this is so pretty! Hope you're having a great new year!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online