Saturday, December 19, 2009

FS150: Benzi


Here is the card which I created based on Brenda's {Fa La La} card. I thought her snowman card was so adorable! I changed:

  • the color from red & white to green & white
  • the main image to a sentiment
  • the main image to an oval from a rectangle
  • the sentiment to a snowflake
I loved the snowflake background, so I kept that the same! I used sheer white ribbon (American Crafts) and created the main image with the sentiment from Merry Wishes (OCL). The snowflake and button (papertrey ink) replace the fa la la sentiment on Brenda's card.

It's hard to see, but I sprinkled some glitter on the wet ink to make it sparkle!

It was a fun card to case! Thanks to Brenda for the inspiration!

stamps: Merry Wishes (Our Craft Lounge)
paper: white, hunter
ink: white (PTI)
misc: punches, ribbon, button, glitter







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely. I just love the embossing

Moriah said...

Snowflakes! I love it!

Lillian Child said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours. And thanks for sharing all your talents with us throughout the year.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online