Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FS147: Mrs. Boz


Better late than NEVER! This is the FS147 card which I created last weekend. It was such a busy, late night that I didn't get a blog post up! Then with the holiday decorating which Todd and I worked on -- I completely forgot to put the card on my blog! Here it is!

Here is CarollAnn's {CARD}

A kraft base with some blue core'dinations cardstock (navy) which has a nice texture, then a piece of glossy white cardstock, run through the cuttlebug snowflakes folder. I spritzed the cuttlebugged layer with denim and snowflake glimmer mist! I used the same core'dinations cardstock for the oval and the snowflake. I embossed the punched snowflake with the same cuttlebug folder. A simple gem in the center of the snowflake. The sentiment is from Merry Wishes (Our Craft Lounge). Oval punched navy (core'dinations) and glossy white for the sentiment.

Changes from the original card:
colors, flipped design on its side and changed the stamp set!


stamps: Merry Wishes {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: kraft, core'dinations navy textured, glossy white
ink: night of navy
misc: punches (snowflake, ovals), cuttlebug (snowflake), glimmer mist (denim, snowflake), gem





1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Beautiful card, Beth.

BTW, did you receive my email re a watermark I sent last week?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online