Saturday, May 9, 2009

FS118: Debbie best fishes


Here is a second card I made for Debbie's Featured Stamper week! The card I cased is {Give Me A Moo}. I changed the colors, stamps and moved the ribbon.
I started with a saffron base (instead of white), then added some designer paper (SU!). The pretty in pink & turquoise paper are layered under the sentiment and main image. The main image is colored with copics. I tried a new technique with my copics, coloring the background with B000, then B00 in waves, then using the blender pen (copic), I created ripples in the water....I think it looks neat!

The buttons are colored with copics as well and adhered to the top corner. I moved the ribbon placement to under the main image.

What do you think? This is for my AWESOME sister in law Jenny (said in my best Forrest Gump voice).....I love ya Jenny!



Stamps: Our Craft Lounge {bubbles}
paper: saffron, pretty in pink, tempting turquoise, white
ink: copics, black
misc: ribbon, shell buttons (colored with copics)





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online