Monday, May 4, 2009

CAS02: Pool Floaties!




This makes me think of Float Friday at our pool. This stamp is *SO* Xavier....this is my son - 100%. He is a waterbug.... this photo was taken at the pool on his birthday.







I started with a white base, and added a half sheet of designer paper. I had some fun summer colors on some designer paper in my 12x12 stash. I stamped the main image on white cardstock with black soot ink. Then I used some copics to color the main image. The sentiment is stamped on only orange. A white button with some white sheer polkadot ribbon threaded through. I used some baubles on the bottom of the main image.

Simple, clean card....qualifies for CAS02 - one button will do!



paper: white, designer paper (SU!), blue textured
stamps: Hanna {Pool Party}
ink: black soot, copics
misc: baubles, white may arts ribbon (sheer polkadot), button (papertrey)





3 comments:

Tracey said...

So cute Beth - both your card and your little guy!!

MichelleY said...

Oh Beth...you need to use this stamp to scrap that wonderful pic of the X-Man! Too stickin cute!!!

Alex said...

That is totally adorable Beth!! And, I love the inspiration photo, too too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online