Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Those of you who have placed orders know how busy I am. I am also in the busiest time of the year - SUMMER! This week, I leave for Wisconsin to attend a very special stamping retreat with my upline and several of my closest stamping friends. I return only to unpack and re-pack for our family vacation to North Carolina. We are going to be heading to the Outer Banks (Duck) for a wonderful trip. Then, school starts.

Please send an email to freckledandfun@gmail.com if you are still waiting on a design sample. If not, I will be periodically working on designs if I can over the next few weeks. You will likely hear from me - but please feel free to send me a gentle reminder if you have a concern with your design!

Have a wonderful rest of summer! I will try and post a few projects I am working on!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online