Friday, August 8, 2008

50th Anniversary, Hanna Style



I have a wonderful event to attend this weekend. Todd's Aunt & Uncle are celebrating their 50th Anniversary. We are thrilled to attend their anniversary party. I threw together this card tonight. I used a fabriano notecard and ran it through the textile cuttlebug folder. The nestie was punched out, then I stamped directly atop the gold paper. I used the champagne glasses from the Hanna Bridal set. I used the sentiment from the Papertrey Wedding Day set. The champagne glasses are shimmered with sakura stardust pens. I placed a pearl (target) on each side of the oval. The oval is placed on dimensionals. I punched the bottom of the card with the SU! scallop edge punch. I also threw on some ivory ribbon stitched in gold. Simple, understated, elegant.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
supplies:
stamps: Hanna (bridal), PTI (wedding day)
ink: archival black
paper: fabriano, gold
misc: ribbon, punch (SU! scalloped edge), nestie, dimensionals, pearls (target), sakura stardust, cuttlebug (textile/eclectic paperie)

3 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

HEY STRANGER! This is Beautiful! I just made a card for my mom's friends for THEIR 50th wedding anniversary today! Crazy! (Your's is much more elegant than mine!!). They will love it!

Beverly said...

This is gorgeous.. I really love the subtleness of the white cb background. Really beautiful card Beth!

Kristi said...

WOW very nice!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online