Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sneak Peek: Get Well Hanna

Are you ready for the big release party tonight? I am planning on being at the SCS forum tonight to join in on the fun!
Here is my Sneak Peek of the new Get Well Hanna.
Sometimes I like to take the little things in the sets and showcase them!


This is a 5x5 white base with some designer paper (my minds eye) on the top of the white. Then I sewed on some Snowy Jo - Santas Secret Garden paper by Imaginisce.
The images are stamped with Ranger black soot ink. They are colored in with copics. The tea cup was stamped, colored and trimmed out, then attached it to the main image with a dimensional.
Simple card - check out the other sneak peeks from the design team members!



stamps: get well Hanna {Hanna Stamps!}
paper: my minds eye, imaginesce, white
ink: black ink, copics
misc: sewing, dimensionals







No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online