Saturday, November 29, 2008

HSC45: Gift Card Holder



HSC45 is a challenge on the Splitcoast website. It is a challenge to use your Hanna/Riley/Sophie G. stamps to create a gift card/money holder. I found this cute gift card tins in the check out aisle at my local home improvement store. It was Uggggg-ly! What could make it Purdy? Hanna of course. I covered the front with Stampin' Up! © designer paper (rounded the corners). I stamped Hanna {Tis the season} on white cardstock with black soot ink and colored in with copic markers. I stamped Hanna a second time on the same designer paper to make her a cute skirt. I trimmed it out and carefully added it to the main image with adhesive. I used some 2 way glue and glitter to bling-i-fy the project. The ribbon is wrapped around the tin and the tag is attached with gold cord. Sentiment from Hanna {Just what I wanted to say}.






Inside of the tin holds the gift card!


Stamps: Hanna {Tis the Season, Just what I wanted to Say}
Ink: Black Soot, Copics
paper: White, SU! Designer paper
misc: organza ribbon, gold cord, punches (circle, scalloped circle/SU), glitter/two way glue pen





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online