Saturday, November 29, 2008

FS95: FlowerGal36


This week's FS is Dawn, AKA Flowergal36. I loved her card: WT194 Thankful Sympathy.

I changed the colors/ patterned paper and stamp set. I used celery for the base, then used some retired SU! designer paper. The stamp set I used is Everyday Blessings from Papertrey Ink. I love this set....especially the sentiments. This one "Nothing is worth more than this day." is just beautiful.

I stamped the cross in celery, the sentiment in cocoa. I stamped on the designer paper with chocolate chip ink, using the small image from the stamp set. I used my two way glue pen and some fine glitter on the cross. I used celery ribbon and a celery button on the top.

The main image is on dimensionals. Simple card....beautiful. I guess this qualifies for WT194 too!




stamps: Everyday Blessings {Papertrey Ink}
ink: cocoa, celery, chocolate
paper: celery, chocolate, shimmery white, SU! designer paper
misc: glitter, celery organza ribbon, button, dimensionals





 

blogger templates | Make Money Online