Friday, October 28, 2011

Faith & Hope sample three

Welcome back to my faith & hope samples. I had several thank you notes to make post-accident, so thought I would use my latest stamp set (Faith & Hope) to create some personalized notes.



This one was super easy. I die cut a piece of cardstock and layered it on a a2 notecard on which I
placed some fun designer paper. I stamped on the die-cut portion with the leaf sprig, then stamped the sentiment, added some buttons and adhered it offset on the card. I trimmed the edge and completed the note. Simple!








old designer paper, white a2 card base, pumpkin PTI cardstock, die cut
pti buttons, smoky shadow and pumpkin inks, cream ink on edge of pumpkin die cut



Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online