Thursday, October 27, 2011

Faith & Hope sample one

You know you are loved when you have to spend hours making thank you notes to friends and family all over the US who have embraced your family over the past few months. It has been just over two months since the accident.
I decided that my healing therapy would be to start crafting again. I wanted to create some thank you notes to my friends who sent my gift cards and care packages, dinners (meal train) and other random acts of kindness....
For the next few days, I will be showing some samples of the cards which I made over the past few weeks. I think I am finally caught up....




chocolate and caribbean!









for this sample, I used some retired SU! carribean cardstock along with some polka-dot chocolate brown PTI! designer paper, chocolate and caribbean ink with the Faith & Hope stamp set. Small butterfly punch (Martha Stewart) and PTI gem (on butterfly) and buttons.


Tune in tomorrow for another sample.

What do you like about this one?


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online