Saturday, August 13, 2011

FS236: Penny for your thoughts....


This week's featured stamper is Penny - pawallen142 on SCS.

The card which I really loved was the simple, clean {insightful meadows} card.

I changed the colors and stamp set. I used the flower from Springtime doodles with fresh snow ink on this awesome glittery turquoise cardstock (DCWV mat pack). I die cut the butterfly with some coordinating glitter paper from the pack. I did a fun bow with some PTI ribbon and then placed a tiny orange button inside the butterfly. Simple and cute! Love it! I love that I can use this card for just about any occasion! Just grab and go - stamp a sentiment inside! :)









stamps: Springtime Doodles (PTI)
paper: DCWV glitter paper (mat pack)
ink: fresh snow (PTI)
misc: Button, dimensionals (under butterfly), ribbon (PTI)


Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

This card is as cute as can be!!!!! Loving it!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online