Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Ink Favorites from the past year!



On of the first stamps released last year in the Freckledandfun line contained the amazing video from Nichole Heady during the Springtime Doodle release. You can see Nicole's post {here}. Watching her coloring bring the stamp to life really made me so happy!

I {loved} what Erin Lincoln did with my Been Boo'd set {here}. FUN!

I adored the elegant fun that Maile Belles had with the {Inside & Out: Birthday} set {here}.

Lisa started the holiday season early with her adorable creations using Tree with Trimmings {here}

The Get to the Point came to life with Heather (aka Pine's) colorful scrapbook page {here}


Here are a few of my favorite cards from the past year!














Those are some of my favorites from the past year! Stay tuned tomorrow for a fun new Anniversary PTI celebration!





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online