Saturday, February 26, 2011

FS212: Coriefoster

This week's featured stamper is CorieFoster. I based my card on Corie's {IC219} card.

I changed the colors and stamp set. I used PTI plum pudding and lavender moon cardstock, along with some designer papers from papertrey ink to create this fun random quilted pattern.



I stamped the sentiment (from Inside and Out Birthday) in plum ink. Lavender moon ribbon and a plum button complete the card.

Simple and fun card for a birthday party this weekend...one of the girls in Xavier's class! Happy Birthday Desi!





All supplies ©Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted



stamp: Inside & Out Birthday
paper: plum pudding, lavender moon, designer paper
ink: plum pudding
misc: lavender moon ribbon, plum button

Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh Beate this is so pretty! I LOVE quilt cards... love the different patterns of papers! I guess it's the old quilter in me coming out! A great bd card!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online