Friday, August 13, 2010

Sneak Peek: Been Boo'd! {take out box}

Here is a fun way to boo your friends, teachers, or co-workers. I found these miniature take out boxes in Kraft. I simply stamped on the outside of the take-out box. I placed my hand inside the take out box to create the flat surface and applied pressure with my hand against the stamp to make sure there was even coverage. Be careful to wait a few moments when you stamp on these take out containers, as they have a coating on them, so they take a little while to dry.
There is just some ribbon tied on the handle and a small sentiment banner attached to the handle. I stamped the sentiment and small bat on the pumpkin cardstock and folded it over, added some adhesive and attached it to the handle.

I was able to fill this take out box with my FAVORITE candy - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!! These are the miniature versions...so you can stuff a bunch in there! YUM!

Wouldn't this just make someone's day? I may put this on Todd's desk at work!
stamps: Been Boo'd {Papertrey Ink, available August 15}
ink: black
paper: pumpkin
misc: ribbon (PTI), miniature take out box (kraft)


Don't forget - Hannah's Hope Fund is still in the running for a Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant!

Text* 101885 to
Pepsi (73774)
*Standard text messaging rates apply.

or click here!

http://www.refresheverything.com/hannahshopefund

Thank you!


2 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

This take out box is so cute. LOVE IT! Thanks. The Been Boo'd set is a must have for me.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Too much fun!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online