Saturday, August 14, 2010

FS184: CAKath

Here is a card which I made based on CAKath's card {wall of Daisies}....

changes are - colors, stamp set - removed pearls from side, added ribbon to main image instead of corner.

I used my new stamp set Been Boo'd, being released tonight from Papertrey Ink. I used a kraft base, stamped the stars in black on pumpkin cardstock, layered it on black, added the wide gingham ribbon. I stamped the star with black ink on pumpkin, punched it out (it fits in the star punch), then added a button to the star. I edged the star with some stickles to give it some bling!

stamps: Been Boo'd (Papertrey Ink)
ink: black
paper: black, kraft, pumpkin
misc: gingham wide ribbon, star punch, button (PTI), rustic thread, dimensional (under star), 5 in one cutter (edge), stickles

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online