Sunday, November 15, 2009

FS145: Treasure Oiler



Dawn is this week's featured stamper! I chose two cards to case:

The Happy Thanksgiving card is based on Dawn's {snowman cards}. I changed the stamp set and colors, removed the gems, added ribbon and buttons.

I used some DCWV paper for the card and simply added some stamped images on the oval and put the sentiment in the center. The images were colored with copics. Some ribbon and buttons on the front of the card makes this simple, clean design complete.



Stamps: OCL Giving Thanks
Paper: white, DCWV, chocolate chip
ink: black, copics
misc: ribbon (SU!), punches, buttons



This second card was so FUN! I based this card on Dawn's {bowl of cherries} card. I changed the colors and the stamp set! I used some Abbey Road paper for the background and some may arts ribbon. I used some mulberry paper and the snowflake punch, punched a white snowflake and a mulberry snowflake and layered them together. I added a button and some ribbon and replaced the main image which Dawn used with the snowflake. I added some stickles to the snowflake too! The main sentiment is from OCL "Merry Wishes" I added some stickles to the sentiment and placed it atop a scalloped circle!!!!



Stamps: OCL {Merry Wishes}
paper: white, abbey road, pomegranate, mulberry
ink: black
misc: ribbon,stickles, punch




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online