Monday, August 3, 2009

CAS26: Friendly Flowers



Welcome to my sneak peek of Friendly Flowers...Did you know that Our Craft Lounge is releasing 31 sets this week in many online and retail stores! THIRTY ONE!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net {GASP} And, you HAVE to check out OCL’s NEW Blog! (Do you see anyone's handywork there??? wink). They are dividing up the sneak peek into 3 days - so 1/3 of the sets will be shown today, 1/3 tomorrow and 1/3 on Thursday....That equals 100% fun -- BUT WAIT! There will also be blog candy and a blog hop on THURSDAY! Did you know Thursday is German for blog candy....just kiddin! But there will be a toFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net of a fun new HALLOWEEN SET! {Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net}

So that card over there is made with the new Friendly Flowers set -- I stamped the flowers with black, trimmed them out and then colored with copics....They have two kinds of sparkle fluff on them -- I am *NOT* playin around here people -- this is serious business...we are talking sneak peeks folks...I can't be single fluffing...Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I needed to bling up the the card - so I double - sparkle fluff'd it! {nods}...Oh Yes I did!

The designer paper is Basic Grey....and since I am not playin around (insert serious face).....I decided to partake in a CAS (clean & simple) challenge -- stitching. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to get my bobbin to work! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI could not get the darn thing to work....so I sewed on the card withOUT thread....YEP! Not playin! (remember)....It worked -- (check out the bottom of the card)....So that's the card -- double sparkle fluff and some faux stitching....minus the 30 minutes I spent with the bobbin...this card only took a few minutes!

If you are feelin' groovy, check out the card my friend Kisa also made with Friendly Flowers {here}.





Our Craft Lounge Friendly Flowers, sparkle fluff (cotton candy) and (Rockin' Pink). Ribbon (mayarts), button (Papertrey), copics (rv10, rv11, rv13, r20), cuttlebug (bloom dots), foam tape, sentiment printed on computer

paper: pretty in pink, bashful blue, apricot, basic grey, white







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the card as always. I can't play in the blog hop I'll be camping with Girl Scouts. :( By Thursday, I'll be ready to kill them all!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online