Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Genevieve!



The Whispy Blooms set from Our Craft Lounge spoke to me the other day...made me think of my hydrangea that I have in the back yard (note to self -- get some of that aluminum stuff for the soil).


I decided to create a card with the flowers and chose a clean look for the card - the white card base has a swiss dots dry embossing on the background. I stamped the flowers, trimmed them, colored them in with copics and then added them to a white circle base with foam dots (punched with a circle punch). I mounted the circle atop a scalloped circle celery. The sentiment is printed on cardstock and punched with a word window punch. A simple ribbon (mayarts) knot around the whole card.



{Whispy Blooms} Our Craft Lounge
paper: white, navy, celery
ink: black soot, copics
misc: ribbon, swiss dots, punch, stickles, word window punch







So my baby turns two on Sunday....I cannot believe that it has been two years....




Here she is the day she was born....

Same day as her Grandmother (who passed away in 1999)....




She still has a hint of that black hair! Just a whisp on the ends...

















Here is my first photo of the six pack....
















Todd and I with our baby!













This was my favorite photo of that day -- Karen was SO thrilled to be a part of Genevieve's birthday -- and just fell in love the moment she saw her!












Here she is at one year! Her hair turned brown and she was so full of love and laughter! She is actually wearing my dress that I wore on my first birthday!

She spent the first few months of her life in hip braces! I was amazed that she crawled and walked right on track!


















Enjoying her cake last year! She LOVED it!













Now she is so grown up compared to last year. She is giggling and talking and running and keeping up with her fantastic five siblings....

Happy Birthday Teto!







3 comments:

Pattyjo said...

You have a lovely family! My son and wife have a 6 pack also. From 1-12 yrs. I love large family's! My niece has 7 and she is one of the best mothers I have ever known. Even home schools them. Your family looks so happy!
Pattyjo :+)

Cris said...

That was cute of your babies...I also remember my eldest baby reacted when her little sister was born. She really cried because she was jealous.. But now, she love and act as the guide for her little sis. Really amazing!

Happy birthday Genevieve!! Be a good girl..

Kelly S. said...

That picture of her big sister crying with joy is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! It gave me goosebumps! Congrats on your beautiful birthday girl and the whole family, Beth!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online