Please vote ONCE for HANNAHS HOPE FUND on Facebook for a Chase grant. We must be in top 100, and #1 gets $250,000!
1) From SmartPhone, type http://bit.ly/teDtUw in your browser and vote!
2) On-line, go to: www.hannahshopefund.org and click the green “Go Vote” button
3) Click “Vote and Share”. You will be prompted to login to Facebook.
4) You will then be asked to click “Like”. Then, click ‘Vote and Share’ again.
5) Post to all your FB friends. Ask them to vote NOW to help save precious lives!
Think beyond FB, and get EVERYONE you know to vote! This money will go toward a clinical trial to treat GAN.
I paired the Willow set with some sentiments from Friends Till The End to create a card for a friend who is moving away to "Hot-lanta" later this month. We had a nice going away brunch for her the other day and I made this card, along with a "wonderful friends" address book. I used some SU! green cardstock with Hawaiian shores cardstock.
This card uses new leaf along with hawaiian shores. I did the rock and roll technique on the leaves.
All supplies Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:
wonderful friend card
Stamps: Willow, Friends till the end
Paper: White, SU! green and Hawaiian shores
Ink: SU! green, hawaiian shores
Misc: PTI ribbon, buttons, dies
thinking of you card
Paper: cream, new leaf and hawaiian shores
Ink: new leaf, hawaiian shores
Misc: PTI ribbon, buttons, dies, dimensionals
Enjoy every single moment of today!!!!!!