Saturday, June 25, 2011

FS229: SevenCats

Meow! It's really Me-WOW!

Seven Cats has SEVERAL cards that are case-worthy! Purrrfect! Claudine's {Sea Shells}
card was cute, but I wanted to make it more clean cut for a birthday card. I changed the colors, theme and stamp set. I started with a white base and added some old SU! designer paper. Remember this stuff in a 6x6 pack? Yes, I am a hoarder! I made the long, tall card and reduced the size to pretty small! I used a white layer, propped up on foam squares. Then placed a ribbon with some buttons on the card. The card is for Evan and Sean, who turn 3 (three buttons) - the two blue buttons are for the boys! Happy birthday (inside & out birthday) was stamped in black on a punched oval on the reverse side of the designer paper.




Thats it! Except on the inside I stamped "Good things come in multiples"!






stamps: Inside & Out Birthday
paper: white, designer paper (SU! retired)
ink: black
misc: oval punch, ribbon, foam squares, swiss dots folder, buttons (PTI)



Enjoy every single moment of today
!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online